Travelling to Tanzania? Here’s a list of resources to help you plan your trip:
• Ngorongoro Tanzania: This is the ultimate guide to the Ngorongoro Crater. Arguably the biggest tourist attraction in Tanzania, there is a lot people need to know when travelling to this brilliant destination. This site includes information ranging from where to go, when to go and how to get there.
• Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a great all round travel resource site that offers some solid advice for travelling to Tanzania. In addition to the helpful tips on visas and health requirements, there are also some interesting blogs by travel writers sharing their experience.
• World Travel Guide: This site provides a comprehensive guide to Tanzania, including information about the language, culture, history, attractions, airports and everything else you can think of.
• About Travel: This is another great all round guide with a comprehensive section about travelling to Tanzania. What’s different about this site is that it includes some useful tips for avoiding common travel scams.
• Project Visa: Everything you need to know with regards to visas and embassy information.
• Female Traveller: This site addresses the specific needs of female travellers and provides advice for women abroad.
• World Nomads: Travel insurance options, as well as tips and advice for your trip.
• Air Tanzania: Air Tanzania is the flag carrier airline of Tanzania based in Dar es Salaam with its hub at Julius Nyerere International Airport.
• Tanzania Odyssey: Of course, we saved the best for last. We are experts on all things Tanzania and can help you plan your perfect safari to this amazing country.